Small Spotted Genet For Sale Online
Wildwood Exotic Pets is a licensed exotic pet breeder. We breed an assortment of exotic animals from thousands of miles around the world including Small Spotted Genet, Chinchillas, Chacoan Mara and Patagonian Mara, Serval, Fennec Foxes and more. We often have domestic and captive bred baby skunks available to pickup or we can ship them right to your door!
A Small Spotted Genet pairs for sale, looking for a new home. They are very cute and playful. From a small farm. Both have been dewormed and have mostly been eating canned cat food since they were born with some fruits and vegetables mixed in as well.
Baby genets are $900.00 plus transportation cost. All our animals are very tame and love human touch, they come with a health guarantee.
Small Spotted Genet History, Small Spotted Genet For Sale
Small Spotted Genets have recently grown in popularity as exotic pets because of their beautiful markings. They slightly resemble a kitten but have the face of a ferret, cheetah spots and the tail of a lemur. They are quick, agile, and solitary creatures that require special care, but for the right owner, they can make fun pets.
Genets are not a hands-on pet. They are usually aloof and independent. If you plan to take them outside, a harness will need to be worn. Start harness training at a young age and practice with them indoors so they get used to it.
Small Spotted Genet Care Facts | small spotted genet for sale near me
The Small Spotted Genet is prone to behavioral problems as a result of being rehomed. This creature usually bonds with its original owner and if abandoned or surrendered, the psychological stress from being separated from its bonded owner is likely to make it distrusting of humans for the rest of its life….
- Your genet should have a huge, secure enclosure at least 4 feet by 8 feet with a height of 6 feet.
- If a genet can fit its head through something, it can get its whole body out, too.
- The small spotted genet should only be caged when you are not around. Otherwise, it will need at least three hours of supervised playtime outside of the cage daily.
- Most small spotted genets can be litter box trained.
Small Spotted Genet Health Issues | baby genets for sale uk
Small spotted genets generally are very healthy and resistant to diseases. As already mentioned, behaviorial problems might be an issue for a subsequent owner….
- Genets tend to mark their territory. When you get your genet spayed or neutered, you can have their scent glands removed.
- Genets can do well if they grow up with dogs and cats. However, exclusive attention increases the chance of your genet bonding with you.
- If not socialized from a young age or handled frequently, they may be shy, wary of people, or skittish. small spotted genet for sale near me, baby genets for sale uk, small spotted genet as a pet, rusty spotted cat for sale uk,
Small Spotted Genet Characteristics
- Affection Level Medium
- Friendliness Medium
- Kid-Friendly Low
- Pet-Friendly Low-Medium
- Exercise Needs High
- Playfulness High
- Energy Level High
- Intelligence High
- Tendency to Vocalize Low